How to change or update your My Account information at home.mcafee.comIssue Description
The My Account feature at http://home.mcafee.com lets you view and manage your account details and access downloads to reinstall your subscription services. If you forgot your email address or password and want to retrieve them, see CS40088. Solution
Perform the following steps to update or change your Name, Shipping Address, Billing Information, or Email Address in your McAfee Account.
- Open a web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account at the top right of the McAfee downloads website.
- Type your email address and password and click Log In.
If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now and follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, then click Log In.
NOTE: If you would like the McAfee downloads website to remember your username for future use, select Remember Me.
- Mouse over My Account and click My Profile.
- To change your email address, password, name, or shipping address, click Update in the Account Information box.
- To change your billing information, click Update in the Billing Information box.
- Click Save.
The updated information will display on the account information page.
If you changed your email address, an automatic email to confirm the change will be sent to your new email address.
If you receive an error that the email address already exists, it might be because you have registered the email address prior to this attempt. To complete this process, please contact McAfee Customer Service by Chat or Phone. Previous Document ID