How to access your McAfee accountIssue Description
This article shows you how to log in to your McAfee account. Solution
In your account you can view your subscriptions, update your Billing Address and Credit Card information, and view the Auto-Renewal settings associated with your subscriptions.
To access your account:
- Open a web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account at the top right.
- Type your email address and password and click Log In. If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now and follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, then click Log In.
NOTE: If you want the McAfee downloads website to remember your username for future use, check the box labeled Remember Me.
Mouse over My Account to see the following options:
- My Profile to update your personal information
- Auto-Renewal Settings to enable or disable Auto-Renewal
- Subscriptions to view a list of active and expired subscriptions and details
- Renew My Products to purchase new subscriptions or renewals