How to Redeem a McAfee Retail CardIssue Description
In many retail stores, McAfee sells Retail Cards that allow you to download your security products from the Internet instead of installing from a CD. This ensures that the product you install is always the most recent version.Solution
To activate your Retail Card and install McAfee Security products:
- Locate the Download URL on the back of your Retail Card. Navigate to this URL in your web browser and follow the instructions provided on the page.
- If you are prompted to select a country, select the language you purchased at the store.
- Locate the registration number on your Retail Card. Type this number in the fields provided and click Submit.
- Log into your McAfee account or create an account if you are a new user.
- Upon successful card activation, click Go to My Account.
- Download and install your product. For detailed installation instructions, see article TS100342.
If you cannot redeem your McAfee Product card, contact Customer Service by Chat or Phone.