How to set up a subscription for automatic renewal Issue Description
The automatic renewal option ensures that your protection is not interrupted. Your account is automatically renewed each year unless you cancel automatic renewal. Video Tutorial
Without automatic renewal, you would be left unprotected when your license expires.
Note that your account renews 30 days prior to expiration to maintain continuity of your services.
McAfee recommends that you set your subscription services to be automatically renewed for uninterrupted security. To see if you have Auto-Renewal enabled:
Previous Document ID
- Open a web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- On the top right hand corner click My Account.
- Type your email address and password and click Log In.
If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now and follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, then click Log In.
NOTE: If you want the McAfee website to remember your user name, select Remember Me.
- Mouse over My Account and select Auto-Renewal Settings.
- Select Turn On. If your Auto-Renewal is set to On, you do not need to take any action.