How to reinstall a subscription on another computer without buying an additional licenseIssue Description
You can install each McAfee license on only one computer. If you are not going to use the McAfee subscription on your existing computer, you can transfer it to another computer. Solution
You can install the McAfee software to multiple computers simultaneously if you have purchased subscriptions for that number of licenses.
Previous Document ID
- From your old computer (if it is still available), uninstall your McAfee software using the Windows Control Panel.
NOTE: You must remove McAfee software from the old computer or it will constitute piracy.
- From the computer you want to install your software to, open a web browser and go to http://home.mcafee.com.
- Log in using the email address and password you registered with.
If you do not have a McAfee account, select New User? Register Now, follow the prompts to create your McAfee account, then click Log In.
NOTE: If you would like the McAfee website to remember your username select Remember Me.
- Click the (+) icon.
- Select the computer and click Download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and restart your computer when prompted.